CCMA provides a unique opportunity for food co-op general managers, board members and staff to dialog, collaborate and plan together. The conference provides structure and shape to the cooperative philosophy, approach and business practice. CCMA also inspires and leads the national conversation on the continued success of the food co-op sector, with sessions focused on interpersonal communication, the animated exchange of ideas and tools for success in business activities.
This year’s conference offers 30 sessions within the following six tracks:
- Inspirational Strategies for Outdistancing the Competition
- Succession Planning and Leadership Development for the Entire Team
- 2020 and Beyond: New Approaches to Cooperation
- Participatory Governance for Success
- Financing the Co-op Future
- Social, Economic, and Racial Diversity