Join us as we explore key issues in cooperative governance, including how it differs from other organizational models. The webinar will also cover hot topics in cooperative governance, such as maintaining a strong democracy as a cooperative grows and evolves, member engagement and expectations of the governance process, board development and assessment trends, accountability and the board’s role in strategic leadership.
Participants will learn:
- Key issues and best practices in cooperative governance
- The importance of governance structures aligning with the cooperative business model
- Mark Goehring, Consultant, CDS Consulting Co-op
- Karen Miner, Managing Director – Cooperative Management Education, Saint Mary’s University
- Monica Schmidt, VP – National Consulting Group, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
Who Should Participate?
- Board members, board of directors, board staff and administrators, and individuals interested in learning about cooperative governance
- Thursday, March 14, 2013
- 2-3 pm, Eastern
- $35 NCBA Member
- $55 Non-member