Webinar on Family Business Succession & Retirement Planning
Help Your Co-op Legacy Live On!
You’ve worked hard to run your business the right way — by investing the time, effort and money to not only succeed, but also support the cooperative way of life. You may have already prepared a will covering your personal assets — but what will happen to the co-op business you nurtured all those years?
In this webinar, Gary Pittsford, CFP®, president and CEO of Castle Wealth Advisors, will provide insights into the simple steps you can take today to ensure that your commitment to the co-op cause will live on. With over 40 years of experience helping business owners in the co-op community, Gary will share proven tips and strategies for protecting the legacy you’ve worked so hard to build. Participants will:
- Learn valuation techniques for family businesses
- Get proven techniques for protecting family’s net worth
- Gain insights into succession planning (for your children and others)
- Hear expert advice on reducing income taxes and generating retirement income
Who Should Participate?
- Business owners belonging to co-ops
- Members of co-ops ages 50 to 70