Join us Wednesday, March 26, 2014, from 1-2 p.m. EST for this FREE webinar.
In today’s economy, procurement managers across all industries are aggressively pursuing
new opportunities to reduce costs and to deliver huge savings in their buying efforts In the
cooperative community, many procurement managers struggle to take advantage of new cost-
cutting measures due to growing demands, reduced staff and a shrinking budget.
Reverse auctions are on-line price negotiations where multiple vendors compete to sell goods
and services to a single buyer. More and more cooperatives are utilizing this tool, which
provides significant benefits when compared to conventional price negotiations, primarily
around efficiency, price and time to savings.
Discover the benefits of using online reverse auctions, and how it can significantly drive huge savings, improve their bottom line, and provide additional benefits for their co-op.
Attendees will learn how to . . . .
• Maximize competition with complete transparency
• Achieve optimal, immediate, and sustainable pricing
• Reduce negotiation cycle time by 50-60%
• Identify and qualify new suppliers to meet stakeholder requirements
• Utilize a dedicated team of category and sourcing experts