Registration is now open for the 57th National Association of Housing Cooperatives Annual Conference. Join fellow cooperative professionals at the Westin Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas from October 25-28 for a three-day program dedicated to networking opportunities and educational sessions.
The goal of this annual meeting is to address critical issues in the industry and collaborate to strengthen cooperative housing across the U.S. This year's program is geared toward cooperative volunteer board members, professional cooperative managers and industry professionals (lawyers, CPAs, etc.), and will focus on the following topics:
- Lending and other cooperative financial considerations
- Cooperative governance and ethical issues
- Marketing for the future of cooperatives
- Enhanced operational programs for cooperatives
- Registered cooperative managers
San Antonio, TX 78205