NCBA's CLUSA International program monitors and evaluates the impact of each of its projects and gathers stories about its work overseas. Annually, CLUSA International's activities reach 3,500 cooperatives and group businesses, conducting roughly US$100 million in business, and representing approximately 500,000 cooperative and group business members. In total, CLUSA International estimates that more than 3,500,000 people benefit each year from the program's work, as the case studies and success stories below indicate.
- USAID Frontlines: The Mile Between the Market and the Farm
- The Sahel's Tree of Life:The Story of NCBA CLUSA's Moringa Project in Niger
- Starbucks Lauds NCBA-Assisted Co-ops for “Reinventing” East Timor Coffee
- Beyond Profits: Coffee Coops Provide Health Care in East Timor
- East Timor Coffee Cooperative Fuels Renewal