Marketing the Co-op Advantage, Pt 2: "Merchandising, P-O-P and Local,” scheduled for Thursday, July 13 from 1–2 p.m.NCBA CLUSA’s Prepare for IMPACT pre-conference webinars are designed to prepare attendees for discussions at our 2017 Cooperative IMPACT Conference in October. There’s still time to register for this week’s webinar,
As part of our Growing Your Co-op discussion, this webinar series examines cooperative identity—specifically how co-ops market their natural advantage.
Presented by Megan Michelakos, PR and Communications Manager at CCA Global Partners (whose portfolio includes Carpet One) will explore how Carpet One has completely rebranded to embrace their co-op identity. She’ll also walk through Carpet One’s merchandising, point of purchase and local marketing strategies.
During this webinar, you’ll:
- Examine the why and how of Carpet One's rebranding and decision to embrace co-op identity.
- Learn the mechanics of merchandising and point of purchase marketing.
- Analyze the local marketing assets and tactics Carpet One stores employ to excite their member stakeholders and engage their customers.
- Review lessons learned with actual case study data from Carpet One stores
- Have an opportunity for extensive Q&A
This session follows Part 1, presented by Finn Partners (which focused on telling your story, campaign design and asset building) and sets the stage for Part 3, which will focus on digital strategy. Stay tuned for Part 4 as we conclude our conversation with a deep dive into social media marketing.