Webinar on How to Raise Your Co-op's Profile Using Social Media
Does your co-op have a presence on one or more of the popular social platforms? Do you feel that you could gain greater influence in the space but you don't know where to start?
In this webinar, NCBA's Colette Beyer and Wendy Goldman Scherer, Social Media Manager for Cabot Creamery Cooperative, will provide an overview of social media best practices, provide quick tips for getting started and involving a team, and focus on how to create influence with individuals and organizations outside the co-op.
- How to identify your core audience and analyze their needs for information
- Ways to listen and monitor conversations already taking place using free, easy to use tools
- Engagement strategies that provide meaningful value on major social platforms
- Tips for crafting tailored messages to leverage each platform’s strengths
Who Should Participate?
- Individuals interested in promoting their co-ops via social media channels