NCBA CLUSA is hosting this third annual conference for legal and accounting professionals who serve the cooperative community, in collaboration with the following legal, accounting and cooperative experts:
Nancy McClelland, CPA (2016 Conference Chair) Owner, The Dancing Accountant
• Courtney Berner, Cooperative Development Specialist, UW Center for Cooperatives
• Roland Hall, Attorney, Autry, Cole, Hanrahan, Hall & Cook, LLP
• Therese Tuttle, Attorney, Tuttle Law Group
• Camille Kerr, Director of Field Building, Democracy at Work Institute
• Elizabeth van der Weide, Senior Accountant, Wegner CPAs
Scheduled for Miami, Florida, from September 19 – 21, the 2016 Co-op Professionals Conference will advance an emerging platform for professional development within the cooperative movement, elevate the standard of the services they provide and provide valuable opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Who should attend:
• Financial and Investment Advisors
• Cooperative Development Specialists
• Insurance Advisors
• Law Students
1633 N Bayshore Dr.
Miami, FL 33132